Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hey people Whats up. Well its been a little streesed around here. jason is stressed with finals. I am streesed with work and I would have to admit sometimes with the girls, but I love them. Well here is something funny that may be better then my starting depressing words on this post. Well Jason and I have been freezing cold in our room since mid-Oct. So we decided finaley to have the mantience guy to come and see what was wrong. Well I asked Jason if our vents were open becuase we close them in the summer. They were shut. Good thing the mantience guy didn't come or he would have laughed at us. Our little dumb moments!!!!!!! Well we love you all. By the way sorry I am not the best speller

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

I'm glad you're warming up now. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Love you guys