Monday, July 6, 2009
















Here are some more fun camping picutres. Madison, Kenzie and Kim on the top of the dunes. Maddie and Kenzie in the lake. It was a blast. The first time we climbed it Kim gave up. I was half way up and had to set Kenzie down. I told her, "Don't move." She didn't move a muscle. I ran back down, picked up Madison and ran back up to Kenzie. Then we continued our climb. The girls did really good, although I had to carry them most of the way up. The next day Kim made it up with us. She held onto my shirt while I carried the girls. The view was well worth it. I was really proud of my family. Way to go!!!

2 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun. What a cute little family you are :) Where did you guys go?

Familia Morales said...

Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun.