Saturday, May 15, 2010
May so far
Okay well the blogging has been lacking sorry. Well so far this month the girls and I took a trip to my parents for the first time by ourselves. it was a lot of fun. we go to see Holly, Brad, and baby Eva. The way home it was snowing. Mother's day was really good. Jason made me breakfast in bed. The girls got me a hanging plant with pretty pink flowers. Also Jason made me a yummy pot roast dinner. So right now Jason is looking for jobs and we got a lot of school paper work to do. Life seems a little more stressed now then when Jason was in school. My working days are dwendling down. In a few more months I will not be working outside the home. I can't say I am not excited because I really am. Well so far this has been our month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you had a good mothers day, and that you got to go see family, how fun!!! Thanks for Joels Birthday gift, you guys are so good at that. Happy Birthday Kim!!!
Post a Comment