It was so fun to see Jason's family. I love them so much. they are all so fun. Joel, Bailee, and sydney were so cute and fun for the girls.. I love to see them all play together. Pam and Justin were so much fun to be around. Jason loved playing racket ball with Dale and Justin. It was fun to see Stacey, Cory, and Emily and baby Woolsey. Emily is so cute and fun to play with. Kenzie just loved her. Then Susies was so sweet and fun to talk with. Jenn was so nice to give up her warm bed for my children after working such long hours at work thanks Jenn!. Then Amber driving me around. Thanks Amber! We had fun at the park, the water park even though it was freezing, playing in the back yard until almost dark time, and of course the kids having their fun sleep over the last night. Thanks for letting us come and share your home for a few days.
Thanks to mom, dad, Holly, brad, and Eva for letting us come up on Friday to visit. It was also so nice to see grandpa Hanney. I love him so much. Well thanks to all of my family. Okay now on a different note. I got my new camra when I got home. I love it so much so hopefully more pictures come soon.
3 comments:
I am sorry your camera broke.. I don't know what I would do with out mine. When ours broke we bought one with in a week because I couldn't manage with out one... I just kept thinking about all the moments I was missing!
glad you had such a fun trip!
we had fun too!! thanks for making the trek to come see us :) the girls are adorable and getting so big! Hugs to everyone:)
It was so much fun to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment