Monday, May 9, 2011
New baby
Well baby number 3 is finally on its way. The girls and I heard the heart beat for the first time. I am now 12 weeks along and feeling a lot better. my due date is Nov 22, 2011. I am so grateful that this little baby is alive and that I was able to hear its heart beat. I know that the Lord has truly blessed our family. I know that it will all work out. Well I had a great mother's day. Jason and the girls got me Mario go kart for the Wii. Also the Sat. before mother's day Jason and I got to go and see Wicked. That was the best show ever. I almost cried at the end. Loved everything about it. I really love the message it sends out to everyone. Well Madison is officially going to Kindergarten next year and McKenzie is going to preschool. I can't believe how grown up they are. They will be the best big sisters ever. Well that will be all for now folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for baby number 3! I'm glad you got to hear the heart beat so you know things are going ok. Your girls are so cute and they will be the best helpers to the new baby. We love you guys!
Post a Comment