Monday, January 16, 2012

My little Man is now 2 months old

Well Marcus is now 2 months old. I love his little laugh, his little smile, and his little cry( he sounds like a cat). He is almost 11 pounds already. We love to snuggle and rock. He loves to stand up already on his feet. He is a really strong baby. He has a tiny tiny head, but boy he can hold it really well. Marcus has brought so much love into our home. He does have colic, but that doesn't seem to stop him to much. I do have to admit however that having a baby with colic is very very very hard at times and exhausting, but I love him so much. He was blessed at church on Sunday Jan 8th, 2012 by his daddy of course.

1 comment:

Sara said...

how weird is that, that we are such great friends and we both had girls first than a boy... i think it calls for a picture op after my guy is born of course! So happy that you are enjoying him so much!