Thursday, April 19, 2012

Marcus is now 5 months old

Well Marcus is now 5 months old. Boy time does go by fast. For some reason he has decided to start rolling over, sitting up by himself, and started scooting across the floor all at once. Madison is doing great in school. I can't belive she will be in school full time next year. Mckenzie loves preschool.. She will be in preschool again next year because her birthday is on the cut off day from school. Jason is almost done with teaching this year. It has been a little more stressed then last year. He love our house. We have been in it for almost a year now and are still loving it. He have plated an apple tree and cherry tree. Also raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries out back with a bunch of veggies. I love having a garden. Anyways that is all for now.

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

Time flies, doesn't it? I hope you get to have a fun and relaxing summer.