Sunday, January 11, 2009
Hey everyone. Well today was a lot of fun. Mckenzie gets to church and relizes that she will have to be sitting down. She didn't like that one bit and sure showed it. So most of the time I was out with her. Then Madison decided that she too needed to be out of church so I had two cute little girls following me. I love it. Well Jason't starts his semester soon. What a semester it will be. 14 credits of crazyness. Well it will be he is almost done. Well as for me work is the same old thing. boring right now. Althought since Boise is hosting the special olympics in Feb it will be busy with them in our hotel. I am excited for that. Well we love all of you and wish you the very best with your lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment