Monday, January 19, 2009

I just wanted to send a cute little thing I do with the girls out into the great wide world of the blogs. Me and Madison have snuggle time. Thats when little sis is a sleep and Maddie and I have popcorn and watch a movie together and snuggle with a blanket. That is so much fun. Well we don't do it all the time, but when we do it is so much fun. Then with McKenzie we have suggle time when Madison is already alseep for the night. She gets her sippy with milk in it and her big stuff bear. We lay on the couch and suggle for a little show. They are so much fun. Madddie is so good at cleaning. She is our little orgnaizer. Mckenzie loves when I chase her around the house. Well fellow bloggers. That is all for now. Oh ya shout out to all the family that we love!!!!!!!!! Jason's crazyness starts tomarrow. So I don't think we are ready, but here we go agian. Good luck honey I love you .

2 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

that is so sweet, I'm glad that you have snuggle time with each girl. Girl luck starting a new sememster.

Familia Morales said...

Good luck with school Jason!