Saturday, February 21, 2009
Moments in time
So here are some funny things. Me and the girls where eating breakfast this morning. Well then Madison turns to me and says " Mom I smell something stinky" I go on to ask what did you go popo in your underware. Then she turns to me with a serious face and said " No, mom McKenzie went popo in her diaper." I then turn and look at McKenzie and there was this big smile on her face. It was cute. I love how kids just say things the way they are with no worry what comes out of there mouths. Sometimes I often wonder what happens to adults as they grow up. Sure we learn our Manners so we know better not to just say things how they are, but what happens to are fun and creativite. Well to our families we love you. Thanks for all you do for us. Without you there our lives sure wouldn't mean anything
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's cute. You've gotta love what kids say.
Hey guys. I think it's a good idea we don't go around saying what little kids say, we would take the humor out of it!
Post a Comment