Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You know what I really need a new body. I can't wait untill I get that perfect body that doesn't break, bend wierd, or pop in any way shap or form. Well here I am at work helping out in the laundry department. All is going well until I need to put the thick and wet hotel sheets in the dryer. bad idea. All of a sudden I heard a pop. it was my elbow. Well I think nothing of it becuase my body is always popping or breaking. I go back to work then i go home. Well the next morning I can't really move my arm that well. I get to work and say i hurt my arm the other day doing laundry so off to the hosptial i go becuase i have to. Well turns out i now have a strain and torn muscle. problem is they don't know which one yet or how bad it is. Won't know until Friday. So no laundry for 2 weeks. Well anyway love you guys bye bye

1 comment:

Pamela Brown said...

That doesn't sound like fun. I hope that everything is ok. Just so you know, Justin will probably be in Boise Saturday afternoon sometime. In the mean time take it easy!!