Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Break

Hello everyone. We hope that you all had a great Christmas. We love you all. Thank you for all the wonderful gifts and love. Getting to Washington was good. The roads were perfect at 7am. Madison was Mary in the manger play at my grandma Blodgett's house and Kenzie was a little wise man. They had a blast. it was so cute to see them all dressed up. Christmas moring was fun. Maddie and Kenzie got a ton of my little Ponys and little people. They got barbies and other toys. They love the paint that Grandma Brown got them too. They were a little overwhelemed. At the end it was just the Maddie and Kenzie show for a little bit. The presents just kept comming and their little faces were so cute. Oh I forgot to say that on Christmas Eve they helped Great-Grandma Blodgett open up her gifts. It was so cute. The day after Christmas we went up with the family to Leavenworth. Those who do not know where that is at it is in Washington still. It looks like a little Switzerland village. They have all these fun shops to look at. They have nice German resurants and other fun things to do. They also have a sledding hill in the middle of downtown by the shops. The girls loved it all. They loved the sledding a lot though. My dad rented us a cabin that everyone could sleep in. It was just beautiful and so big. The 27th we went for a little Sleigh ride. The girls really liked that too. Then on Monday the 28th, our wedding aniversay I went with Jason and some of the family snow mobling. I woke up that moring and told Jason for his gift I would go with him beacuse he really wanted me to go. Well it sacred me so bad. I was screaming for most of it. Those who don't know. When I was at BYU-I I got in a ATV accident and moblie machines have scared me so bad since then. This was a big step for me. I had fun though, but I will not not be doing it again for a very long time. Well we came back to Kennewick that day. My brother and sister- in- law let me and Jason use their house for our anniversay. we watch Hitch. It was a very nice way to celebrate 7 years together! I love Jason so much. We got home on Wed the 30th. it was a nice well needed break from everything. I will post picutres this week. we didn't get all the pics we watned because our camer filled up, but it was a blast. Now we are enbarking on a new year 2010. I can't belive that will be tomarrow. I can't belive also that Jason will be done with school in a few short months. I am so excited for the new year and what it will bring. Happy New Year everyone

1 comment:

Pamela Brown said...

Late Merry Christmas!!!Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, I am glad that roads were good :) I hope you guys have a wonderful new year. Love you guys.