Friday, December 11, 2009
























































Well it has been a busy last few weeks. Here are some family picutres that my freind took for us. I think that they are cute. Well it is now 2 more weeks until Christmas. I think that I got all that I need for shopping. I just need the final touches. I love Christmas. My favorite parts are Christ and his birth. I also love gving presents. I love seeing the person's face when they open their present. It makes me feel so good. I love it when my children open up their presents from Santa. I love the Christmas parties and get togethers. i just love Christmas. Well for those who do not know. I was released last week from the primary Presidancy. It was kinda bitter sweet. I will miss the children it priamy, but at the same time i know that the Lord has something new in mind for me. Well love you all.

3 comments:

Sara said...

ok I am such a bad friend... I just realized that you had a blog and you have been one of my followers for awhile so I am sorry! I love the family pictures!

Familia Morales said...

Your pictures are so cute! I miss you guys already, especially those sweet, sweet girls!
Can't wait to hear what your new calling is.

Pamela Brown said...

Love the pictures. You guys are such a cute little family. Sorry about your calling, I know you really liked it. I hope that you get another calling that you will enjoy :)