So Imaigne this if you will. Madison is in her room doing someting. I am at work of course when this all happend. Daddy and Mckenz are doing something in the kitchen. Then all of the sudden J hears this blood curling scream like someone is trying to take Maddie away. J walks in the room and askes what is wrong honey. Maddie through sobbs it won't get off of me. Help me daddy. So of course J is like oh great a spider is on my daughter and I will have to get it off her and kill it because Kim is at work. No it wasn't that it was a sting. Maddie was freaking out big time becuase a little string would not get off her. I love that girl.
Mckenzie she goes potty at church in the toliet. She goes potty at the play center in the toliet, but would she even consider going potty in her potty at home. I don't think so..... I love that girl too
No comments:
Post a Comment