Thursday, January 28, 2010
Thoughts.....
Today I got ready for work and of course the babysitter can't come so I have to bring the kids with me until Jason is done with school. Well my kids are so great. I love them to pices. I look at thier little faces and I can see glimpes of heaven and the meaning of life. The why questions are now my favorite kinds of questions becuase we still ask why when we are older. I love teaching my children. Not only about God, but also about life. I love seeing their little faces light up when I play monster or when we do school stuff. I love taking them swimming. I love Kenzie's face when she tells me she pooped in the tolit. Same with Maddie's face when she figure something out that she has been working on for the past hour. I love waking up to their laughter and joy. I also love hearing them playing in their play room. I love with Jason gets home from work/school. He just lights my face up. I love telling him everything about my day and hearing the excitment in his voice as he tells me about his day. This week has been hard for me. I was sick and couldn't breath well. Asthem is what the doctor said and I was like What?! I don't want it, but I could have it. I have done a lot of praying and reflecting this week. I know I can't do everything, but that means I am still a good person, wife, and mom. I know that my Heavnly Father loves me and that I am his child. Life is full of surprises some good and some bad. It is how we react upon them that makes it with while. My brother gets home soon from his mission. I am so excited. My sister is going to have a child soon and I can't wait for that. I love life even when I get curve balls thrown at me. I know that we just take it all in stride... These on my thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love your music!
what a beautiful and positive relection about life. we love you kim and are proud of you. maddie has a movie star smile and mckenzie has a fake cute trying to smile.
Post a Comment