Saturday, February 6, 2010

When I take the time to cook I can make really yummy things. Well of course a great recipe helps too. I am happy to say that my last two weeks for cooking have been really good. Thanks to Julia Child's recipes and Reachal Ray recipes. They are so yummy. I am so happy that I can actually cook pretty good from them.. Well this week was good. last night for family fun night we went to cold stones ice cream. The girls loved it. Then we went to the mall and they rode the 25 cent rides at the mall. I tell you it is so easy to please them. They had a blast. What are going to to do with them when they are older. Jason is doing good at student teaching. He is learing so many things. This coming Sat on the 13th we decided to take the girl to the Princess and the Frog movie then we are going out to eat. That will be our v-day celebration becuase their our 3 special girls in Jason's life. We love all our family and we hope that you are doing great!! Have a great week. Remember to get something sweet for your sweetie!

2 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

I'll have to steal some of those good recipes :) I love all the cute things you guys do with your girls, they are so sweet!!

Familia Morales said...

Did you see Julie and Julia? I like your idea of taking the kids to the 25 cent rides...such cheap entertainment! We'll have to give that one a try. So glad to hear that Jason is doing well with his student teaching. Have fun cooking!