Sunday, February 14, 2010
Well this weekend was a lot of fun. My mom came to visit us for a little bit. It was fun to go shopping. The girls loved it. Also Jason and I went out for little bit to get something for our hose for Valentines day. We ended up getting a rug. The girls got this really cute dresses we got some pictures that I can post latter. well this week is a busy one for my family. My brother Brad is going to be home on the 18th from his mission. We are all excited to see him come home. I wish we could be there. I know that my parents are really excited about it. Chris and Brad will be going to BYU-IDAHO. Brad goes in April right when he gets home and Chris goes in the fall. I can't believe that Chris will be on a mission in a few years. Well Jason got me some candy for valentines and a rose. He also got the girls a rose. My mom took us out to eat for valentines. Red Robin is so good. We love you all. Have a great week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you were able to spend some time with your mom. Sounds like you all had a nice Valentine's Day.
Sounds like you had a great weekend, it is always fun to be with your mom. Happy Valentines day!!
Post a Comment