Monday, March 22, 2010
I love all my family
Hi eveyone. Just a few thoughts i suppose. This past week has been crazy and emotional one. It made me so greatful for all my family. I love them so much. We have had a few guest stay at our house becuase of some issues that are happening with them right now. It has made me relize that love is so important in childrens lifes and adults life. i know this is going to sound a little cheesy, but "All you need is Love, Love is All you need" Beattles. It sadens me to see these special visitors going through such a rough time, but I know that the Lord will give them Love when they need it and that they will never be alone. Also I am so greatful for a loving husband that always helps me no matter what. I am so greatful for a husband that loves, supports, and takes wonderful care of me and my children. He goes above and beyond what he should do. On top of all that he does great at his job and student teaching. He always takes time to play with his children. I love all my in-laws and my extended family. I love my parents and my siblings. I am so gratful for the wonderful relationships I have with all of them. I know that families are eternal. I could be wrost off, but the Lord has blessed me with a loving and kind family. I wish my special visitors all the best in life. I hope that all of them find the Love that they need in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment