Friday, March 5, 2010
what a day
Well today I was awoken to a phone call from Jason. He called to let me know that he had taken both set of car keys to meridian middle school. Well I had my friend take me all the way to Meridian to get them. Then the girls and I are drving around town doing things. When i here Mckenzie say that she stuck toliet paper up her nose. It was so funny, but at the same time it wasn't. This all happend of course on the day that I have to work with in hours of eachother. Well thank goodness we didn't need to have the doctor take out the toliet paper. It came out on its own, but oh boy I am so tired and it only 11 am in the moring. I hope that rest of the day goes better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lol - she stuck up toilet paper in her nose! That's awesome!
he was working at Meridian school... when we lived there we lived in Meridian and my sibblings went to that school... how weird! Well your girls are getting so big and even more cute!
Post a Comment