Monday, September 20, 2010
Well okay I guess I am doing a big project in the next few months. I am going to be Redecorating my living and dinning room. I am so excited to get my creative side going. I hope that it will be really nice. I am doing this because I do not own a house yet and I really want my appartment to look and feel more like a home to me. Also I don't work anymore and I do need this project. I will be taking picutres of before and after later. So here I go. This will be fun. The first thing that is comming are new sofa legs for both sofas becuase we don't have any on both sofas. After that more to come. I hope it turns out. Will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck that sounds like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment