Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Maddie's fire department trip

Maddie and I got to go to one of the local fire departments on Tuesday for a preschool fieldtrip. It was so much fun. Madison loved it so much. We got to see the fire truck and fire engine. Also we got to see where they all slept and hung out. I think that Maddie learned a lot from the field trip. She got a cool little fire hat and won't stop wearing it. I am glad that I got to go with her. Madison is learing so fast in the preschool. I love to see how her learn and grow. She is getting so good at writing her name and learing to count and the letters. Her progress has grown so much in just one month. I am glad that she has a great teacher and is learing a ton. Mckenzie loves the alone time that we have together on Madison't preaschool days.

No comments: