Thursday, October 14, 2010
Okay well I know I haven't done an update for a little bit. Sorry I don't have picutres yet. Well I have finished the entry way. You walk into the door and you will see A rug, then on top of that you will see two little nesting table with a lamp and a picutre of the girls on the table. Then on the wall above that you will see little wall art that says Live well, Laugh often, and Love much. Then above that saying will be the Living Christ. I am almost done with the curtins. I just need to hang up a valance over our little blinds. I have kinda got side tracked and went and decoradted the girls bathroom with some wall art. Also I have done their room. For Christmas this year they are both getting twin beds. I am going to be making their headboards. I am so excited about this. Also for Christmas I will be finishing rest of the living room area. That is what I have done so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
good for you Kim! sounds like fun and you're doing a great job.
holy crap my little interior decorator you have been busy... I guess that's what happens when you don't have to work, how much fun, i am excited for you! Post Pictures!
That sounds like a lot of work!!! Can't wait for pictures.
I want to see pictures too!
Post a Comment