
Here is Kenzie. Also here is a picture of the Rug. I loved Kenzie standing by the saying. It really fits with her there.

Kenzie wanting to be in the picture. This is from outside the door. Remember there is a rug underneath

More of the wall art

Here is the wall art and the Living Christ.

This is what you see when you walk in now.

New curtains with the lamp.

New red curtains in the living room.


This Princess one is Mckenzie's

They have new cute pink curtains
4 comments:
Very Cute. I love the Entry way!!! Did you make the curtains???
I really love the curtains. Both in the living room and the girls' room. Also, the princess stuff in the girls' room is very cute, I'm sure they love it! Very good job! Quite the interior decorator, aren't you?
very cute... your such a good decorator.... did you do the vinly words on your cricut?
great decorations. Looks like you're having fun. Do you have pictures for Halloween yet?
Post a Comment