Wednesday, February 2, 2011
The End of the Miscarriage
Well okay I guess I can talk about it now. I have just felt like I have been to heck and back with this miscarriage gone wrong. I have bleed to the point where I was almost passing out. I remember telling myself to breath because i didn't want to pass out. I have now been to the ER 3 times and the hospital 2 times. One of those times was for a blood transfer of 2 units of blood that equals out to about a litter of blood. Even a week after feeling better i still bled like crazy so the 2nd time I am in the hospital for blood work and an ultra sound. They found one tiny little clot causing all of this pain and bleeding. Finally on Monday the doc did a D and C in the hospital sugary. I didn't have to stay over night, but i did have to be put to sleep. I remember crying like a big baby because I have never been put to sleep. I know that this thing is finally done with. I am so grateful to all the friends and family that has prayed for us and that has helped us. I am so grateful for my husband who convinced me to have the D and C done so we could go on living with our normal lives. I am just glad it is over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so sorry. I am glad that it is over and I hope that you will continue to recover. Thinking of you guys!!
I'm glad it's over too. Feel better each and every day! Love you much :)
I'm so sorry Berly! I am glad that you are feeling a lot better!
Post a Comment