Wednesday, August 12, 2009
First of all Just want to wish Pam a very happy birthday we love you and wish you all the best. Second we about to enter the world of crazieness. Wait we are already there. Jason starts his year on 8/24. That means that we will not see eachother that much between work and school. Well we have had the best summer. It was nice to see family and have a good time together. I have to admit that summer for me are the best. More family time and less stress. The girls are doing really well of course. We love them. Little Kenzie is almost 2. I just can't belive that I gave birth to this pretty little girl 2 years ago. They said that she was a premmie, but you can't tell that now. Well kids just grow up way too fast. Well wish that you all had a great summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The girls are adorabl;e:) Hope we get to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
Hey.. your Kenzie is a big gal... I wouldn't even guess she would have been a premie! Is she taller then Maddy yet?
Post a Comment