Saturday, August 1, 2009

The moring of Augest 1st

What a way to start the month. This is my version of what happend this moring...Kim

Well we were all sleeping then all of a sudden I heard screaming and swearing like someone was being attacked outside our apartment. Well it was a nighbor. Her ex-husband from a mental instatuion paid her a visit that got way out of had. He had her son. I heard the words killing, child pertection restraing order, and hurting. Then all of a sudden she screamed he took my son. I kicked into servial mood. I woke up Jason saying We need to help her. I am calling 911. So Jason tells me to wait then goes outside to talk to her. She told him that he took her son. He comes in and tells me to call 911. Then he tells us to stay inside and lock the doors. So Jason is talking to the person on 911 and trying to calm are neighbor down. By this time the guys has taken her son. Well it does have a happy ending. The guy brings the son back and the police take him in. So yeah we had a morning, but I felt so strongly all of the sudden to get out of bed and call 911 for this women. What if someone took my kids. I would want someone to help me. I know that the Lord told me to help her. I am so greatful that it was a happy ending because it could have ended much much worse. What would you do for a neighbor? How far would you go. I am just greatful she got the help that she needed. Anyway.... I know this was a little scary blog for the day, but I felt strongly to write it.. Kim

2 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

Wow that sounds really scary, I don't think I would have kicked into survival mode that quickly. But good for your guys to help that lady I bet she really appreciated that, and I'm really glad that she got her son back. Man, what a way to start the new month!!!

Anonymous said...

Scary! I'm glad everything worked out ok!