Saturday, August 29, 2009

UP

We went to see the movie Up today. It was a big step becuase the girls have never been in a real movie theater yet. They like it. It was a little scarey to them and the louder parts. For the most part they liked it. I know that they liked the popcorn they got. Afterwards we went to Micky D's and got an ice cream cone. They got to play on the toys there. Well I went off to work. Then I get a call. It was Jason telling me that poor little Kenz got her finger shut in Maddie's door. So Jason who is really good at this stuff called the nurses hot line. Now if you don't know Jason He doesn't call the nurses hotline unless he thinks something is wrong becuase he knows frist aide inside and out. Well he took her to the urget care. So right now I am at work waitng for Jason to call and tell me what the verdit is. "Waiting is the hardest part." Roz from Frasier. Well I will post what happens tomarrow. Kim

No comments: